The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to the plan.
The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Maintain quality control
- Conducts regular site inspections to ensure quality is being delivered, site conditions and project schedules are being maintained
- Ensuring the construction estimate timelines are met
- Communicate with Client Representatives
- Ensure all the work is completed as per the company standards
- Ensure a safe and clean project site in accordance with Ministry of Labour requirements.
- Coordinate changes during the course of renovation with Account Managers
- Manage the pick up and drop off material to the job site
- Provide customer service to the clients
- Troubleshoot and repair deficiencies occurred during the renovation process
- Estimate labour and material costs for future products
- Assist in dispatching trades in the morning with material
- Meet with clients to discuss quotations and estimates for the work they require
- Attend meetings with the prospective clients
- Ability to manage several construction projects at any given time, with a continuous focus on financial results will be key to your success
- Other duties as and when delegated
Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
Good computer skills
- Work location – GTA
- Drivers License G
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance