We designed and built this custom luxury home in the Parkwoods-Donalda area, in between the Donalda Golf Club and Brookbanks Park. The full project costed roughly $1.8 million dollars and spanned nearly half of the year.
- Masonry was completed with light toned bricks that are contrasted against dark brown roofing, doors, and windows
- All floors feature genuine hardwood floors.
- Handmade curved staircase.
- The shared living are and kitchen were designed with an open-space space concept.
- Emperador marble counter tops feature a brilliant range of black, brown and gold that create luxurious finish.